The Goralka Law Firm offers a number of free webinars to help you make more informed decisions about meeting your estate planning, probate and trust administration, business planning, and taxation needs. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, webinars are remote until further notice.
Our available webinars include:
- The Living Trust Webinar. Learn why many living trusts fail, the key provisions needed for an effective estate plan, and how to plan for the transfer of your retirement accounts.
- Trust Review Webinar. In this free webinar, we discuss why recent income and estate tax changes may have made parts of your estate plan obsolete.
- The Successor Trustee Webinar. Listen to us review the ABCs of successfully acting as a successor trustee.
- Estate Planning for Real Estate Owners. Go beyond a living trust and learn what additional estate planning strategies can benefit real estate owners.
- How to Get Off the 1031 Train Without Having to Die (or How to Sell Appreciated Assets Tax-Efficiently). Learn how to leverage Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code during real estate transactions.
- Asset Protection Webinar. Get an introduction to the most common asset protection strategies and learn why the threat of lawsuits remains a concern for us all.
- Advanced Tax Planning and Asset Protection Webinar. Learn when you might need to go beyond the basics to fully protect your assets and lower your tax liability.
- IRA Inheritance Trust Webinar. Listen to us discuss succession planning for retirement accounts, as well as potential steps you can take to protect your assets from creditors or litigation threats.
Our calendar of upcoming events is listed below. Complete the form on this page to register for the event of your choice, and you’ll receive an email with more information. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact The Goralka Law Firm to speak to a member of our team.