Business and Estate Planning Attorney Job Posting
Attorney - Business Law & Estate Planning (2 Positions)
Competitive salary D.O.E.
Benefits and 12 employer paid holidays
AV rated Tax, Estate Planning and Business law firm is seeking candidates with two years of experience as a practicing Attorney in Business law & Estate Planning. If you have experience in or are interested in working in an established & successful office environment, don’t hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities include: in the Practice Areas of Business Law & Trusts & Estates:
- Assisting clients by providing legal support & guidance to navigate complex legal issues.
- Managing relationships with multiple clients.
- Communicating with clients to understand their legal concerns and needs to help provide them with essential pieces of advice.
- Strategizing on how to resolve the clients’ cases in a favorable manner.
- Building trustworthy relationships with clients.
- Working on multiple existing business & estate planning engagements.
- Working on new business & estate planning engagements.
- Assisting and advising businesses on establishing their company's structure, policies, objectives, and procedures for their business operations.
- Drafting, reviewing, completing, and filing legal paperwork related to business operations.
- Negotiating contract terms, transactions, and settlements on behalf of the businesses involved.
- Proficiency with designing and drafting estate plans. Experience with business transactions and entity formation.
- Business Transactions: 2 years (preferred)
- Estate Planning & Trusts: 2 years (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills & License/Certification:
- California State Bar licensed & in good standing.
- J.D. degree from an accredited law school.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to interface with clients on a regular basis.
- Must be a self-starter with superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments independently.
- Possesses excellent critical thinking, analytical, reasoning, and negotiation skills.
- Shows good leadership, organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Can work under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- PC literate and have other relevant technology competencies (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Excellent research skills.
- Ability to work on cases independently.
- WealthCounsel or Hot Docs experience.
- Prior accounting or paralegal experience preferred.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Monday to Friday
- How many years experience as an Attorney?
- What area(s) of law have you practiced?
Please email cover letters & resumes to: Hannah Garcia at [email protected]
All inquiries are kept confidential.