Even though it’s impossible to predict what the future may hold, The Goralka Law Firm wants you to have access to the information you need to make smart decisions about protecting your business and your loved ones. To help you do this, we provide a free newsletter covering a range of business, tax, and estate planning concerns.
Some of the many topics discussed in our newsletter include:
- Upcoming tax law changes affecting your business or estate planning needs
- What to consider when you’re starting or expanding a small business
- Mistakes that can open your business up to the risk of litigation
- The importance of a proactive business compliance strategy
- Steps you can take today to protect your legacy and provide for your loved ones
- Including digital assets as part of your estate plan
- What to consider when picking a guardian for your child
- Using trusts to reduce your tax burden
- What to do when you’ve been hit with an IRS collection action
We also share community events of interest, testimonials from our clients, and a behind-the-scenes look at what goes on in our office. We consider our clients to be like family and hope that you’ll look forward to receiving each issue of our firm’s newsletter.
Get Added to Our Mailing List
If you would like to begin receiving our newsletter, simply complete the short contact form on this page to be added to our mailing list. If you have additional questions about a specific legal concern or wish to schedule a consultation, call our office at (916) 440-8036.