We're AV rated in Tax, Estate Planning and Business law and are seeking candidates with two years of experience as a Paralegal in business law & estate planning. If you have experience in or are interested in working in the legal field in an established & successful office environment, don’t hesitate to apply.
Attorney - Business Law & Estate Planning (2 Positions)
- Competitive salary D.O.E.
- Benefits and 12 employer paid holidays
AV rated Tax, Estate Planning and Business law firm is seeking candidates with two years of experience as a practicing Attorney in Business law & Estate Planning. If you have experience in or are interested in working in an established & successful office environment, don’t hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities include: in the Practice Areas of Business Law & Trusts & Estates:
- Assisting clients by providing legal support & guidance to navigate complex legal issues.
- Managing relationships with multiple clients.
- Communicating with clients to understand their legal concerns and needs to help provide them with essential pieces of advice.
- Strategizing on how to resolve the clients’ cases in a favorable manner.
- Building trustworthy relationships with clients.
- Working on multiple existing business & estate planning engagements.
- Working on new business & estate planning engagements.
- Assisting and advising businesses on establishing their company's structure, policies, objectives, and procedures for their business operations.
- Drafting, reviewing, completing, and filing legal paperwork related to business operations.
- Negotiating contract terms, transactions, and settlements on behalf of the businesses involved.
- Proficiency with designing and drafting estate plans. Experience with business transactions and entity formation.
- Business Transactions: 2 years (preferred)
- Estate Planning & Trusts: 2 years (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills & License/Certification:
- California State Bar licensed & in good standing.
- J.D. degree from an accredited law school.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to interface with clients on a regular basis.
- Must be a self-starter with superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments independently.
- Possesses excellent critical thinking, analytical, reasoning, and negotiation skills.
- Shows good leadership, organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Can work under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- PC literate and have other relevant technology competencies (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Excellent research skills.
- Ability to work on cases independently.
- WealthCounsel or Hot Docs experience.
- Prior accounting or paralegal experience preferred.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Monday to Friday
- How many years experience as an Attorney?
- What area of law have you practiced?
Please email cover letters & resumes to: Hannah Garcia at [email protected] .
All inquiries are kept confidential.