Today should be Good News Thursday!
Despite the gloom-and-doom news, there is much for us all to be thankful for.
And… good news still exists.
Here are samplings of some GREAT NEWS:
- Over a quarter of a Million people have been infected and officially recovered in the world, 309,319, and more every day!https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- University of Pittsburgh believe they have found a potential coronavirus vaccine: www.nypost.com/2020/04/02/scientists-believe-they-found-potential-coronavirus- vaccine
- Bill Gates is spending Billions of dollars on SEVEN possible vaccines: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bill-gates-coronavirus-vaccine-152251369.html
- Someone who has completed quarantine or has been released from isolation does not pose a risk of infection to other people: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/share-facts.html
- Spanx is donating $5 million directly to female entrepreneurs to help their business, families and employees: https://www.spanx.com/the-red-backpack-fund
- Apple to Provide One Million Face Shields Every Week to Medical Workers: https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/apple-to-provide-one-million-face-shields-every-week-to-medical-workers/
- Michelin-starred restaurant has turned into a soup kitchen to help feed New Yorkers in need: https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/a-michelin-starred-restaurant-has-turned-into-a-soup-kitchen-to-help-feed-new-yorkers-in-need/ar-BB128PEc?li=BBnb7Kz
- Man uses $900 from savings to buy gas for more than 50 nurses: https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/04/03/man-buys-gas-for-nurses-newsource-orig-vpx.cnn
- There are innumerable stories of people helping each other – this link is to a story I particularly like.
Hope this brings a little smile.
Be sure to focus on what you can CONTROL today.
Is there ONE thing we can do to help YOU today?
We are here to help! We are open, working remotely providing video and telephone meetings. We are able to work efficiently and complete projects including estate plans while you remain safely at home.
Hoping that you and your family are healthy and safe.